People think that hiring a professional for end of lease cleaning is a best possible chance of getting the whole bond back rather than doing it own. An expert professional with experience knows the requirements of real estate agents and landlords. Despite the fact, you are confident that you will be able to clean up with a perfection, however, there will be some last-minute job to crop up with, sometimes something will be consciously or unconsciously unnoticeable to you, which can be keenly noticed by the agent or the landlord. So, leave your stress with us as we ensure your 100% bond back just in an inspection. Our extensive and reliable Bond cleaning in Melbourne has impressed many house owners and real estate agents as they keep calling us repeatedly.
Professional End of Lease Cleaner
Vacate cleaning is an extensive task which is way more elaborate than normal cleaning. Moreover, many accessories and appliances must be taken care which usually never have cleaned up by the tenants. A professional end of lease cleaner smartly works on what the land lord and the real estate agents are looking for.
Our cleaning services ensure you that a well trained and experienced cleaning team will carry out the job according to the Real Estate Agents checklist while you can settle down to your new property peacefully. Our general end of lease cleaning package includes;
- Vacuuming throughout all the rooms and mopping throughout all the non-carpet floors.
- Elaborate dusting and wiping throughout kitchen cupboards, pantries, benchtops, selves, glass tops, window sills, ledges, robes etc.
- Detailed cleaning of kitchen, such oven cleaning inside and out, exhaust net cleaning, stove cleaning, sink cleaning etc.
- Window blinds dusting and wiping.
- Cobweb removal.
- Deep cleaning of bathroom, showers, toilets with all the appliances.
Pristine bond cleaning services also entitle their customers with discounts on further cleaning such as windows inside out, carpet steam cleaning, upholstered furniture cleaning.